ACTION REQUIRED FOR YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Due to a change in Facebook's security policies, we
have changed our policies and procedures to work within Facebook's guidelines
for your Facebook Business Page. We no longer need your Facebook
credentials in order to log into your Facebook Business Page and instead can
manage your business page through our eMerchantClub Facebook account. To do
this, we need you to send us a link to give us access from your Facebook
Business Page. Included are instructions on how to access this link. If at
any time you need assistance with this process please call Technical Support
- Log into your Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com
- In a new window browse to https://business.facebook.com and click
- On the pop up, enter your business name (Store
name) and click Continue
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and Business
email (same email you use to log into Facebook with) then click Finish.
- Click Business Settings on the top right
corner of the new page
- Click on the flag on the left side of the
screen for the "Pages" section
- Click Add New Pages in the middle
of the new page
- Click Claim a Page on the drop down
- Start to type the name of your business page in
the box until you find your page, then click on it.
- Verify the one you selected is showing and
click Claim Page
You will get a message stating "Since
you're already the Page Admin on this Page, your request was approved
automatically." Click OK
Your business page is now listed in
your pages. Click Assign Partner on the right.
- From the Role drop down, select Page admin.
This will generate a link in the next box. Click Copy on the
- Open a new email and send that link to email@example.com. To paste
the link in the email, you can press the Ctrl and V keys together or
right click anywhere in the email's body and select Paste.
This process will only need to be complete on time.
Once you have completed these steps, we will be able to build and make the semi-annual
updates to your Facebook Business Page.
If you have any questions or need
further assistance, please contact Technical Support at 1-877-384-4691.